Nothing is more spectacular than the view of Cinderella Castle as you enter Magic Kingdom, or the view of Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland. It's a must-do photo op on your trip, taken from different angles and taken during both day and night. How many pictures do you have of a Disney castle? The answer is certainly a big number! This month's challenge at Kellybell Designs is all about your castle photos.
Since this is a castle themed challenge, it seems only proper to have a castle themed participation prize. And boy did CT member Jennifer create an awesome one for you. She's got a pack of 6 journal cards that all have a castle on them - sweet! Aren't they beautiful? To get them, you'll need to create a layout for this month's challenge.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page featuring a Disney castle. Make your castle photo really big as the central focus of the layout. You can use other photos on the page, just make sure that one castle photo is much larger than the rest.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST August 31st. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of September. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.