Monday, October 8, 2012

{scrapflower} new releases!

{scrapflower} new releases!

Somehow, I went missing! I'm sorry!
But I have a few new layouts and new products to show from {scrapflower} and I have to say, I absolutly love each and every one of them!
Let's get the show on the road!
This is my handsome little guy, Chino. I got him when he was 5 weeks old & he was my very first "fur-baby". He passed away in March of 2011, and I'm still having a hard time with him not here. He would have celebrated his 10th Birthday this year.
I created this layout using this Template set:
Big enchilada
and this Scrap kit:
Summer Break by JM Designs
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, I am a HUGE Big Brother fan, and when I saw this scrap kit, I knew what to scrap about!
"Jenn City Baby!"
This is the kit I used:
New York State of Mind
and this awesome template set again:
Big enchilada
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another great layout, using a FANTASTIC and fun kit from Just Jamiee!
ScurryMonster
It is called Scurry Monsters:
Scurry Monsters by Just Jaimee + River~Rose

I will be back tomorrow with the releases from this month so far!
Goodnight!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment