Friday, March 27, 2015

We need a little routine around here


So, I had a baby back in August 2014. And now seven months later, I have yet to find a workable routine for my two gradeschool children. It's rough with the baby, he demands most of my free time. I have to leave it up to the big kids to get themselves ready in the morning and again in the evening. I turn into the Grinch when I have to repeat myself, therefore I came up with an idea that should simplify things, and I won't be put on repeat.

I decided to make these "to do list "boards for each child, I used permanent marker on a dry erase board, so that they can check off the boxes without erasing the entire thing.

It was super simple and all I needed was $2 to buy the dry race boards from dollar tree, some permanent markers, a ruler for the lines, and patience!


I hope this is helpful to at least some of you.

Be Blessed, 

Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment