Friday, July 13, 2012

New Releases- 7/13/12!


Happy Friday everyone! Coming to you with some fun new Digital Scrapbooking products, and layouts from me!

First off, at Ginger Scraps, we've got This Summer Collab with Pretty in Green and Sugar Kissed Designs: PERFECT for summer!!




Next we have a new kit by LDrag Designs, and I will be honest... I was having withdrawls from not using her stuff, LOL!! Luckily she is back, and pulled out an awesome bag of tricks with this kit called Abracadabra!



If your like me, you got some great new picture this Fourth of July, and I used 'Proud to be Patriotic' by 4 My Babies Scraps.
She also just opened a forum for her fans, if you wanna check it out!

STORE IMAGE:



And some Fabulous new goodies over at {scrapflower} that you just can not miss out on!

I combined some new Templates by Cluster Queen and used a kit named "Hip Mama" by Mommyish = a totally awesome layout !!


STORE IMAGE KIT: 


and last, but definitely not least, I pushed myself outside the box with this layout using Just Jamiee's new released Highlighted Bundle Brushes!



Have a great weekend everyone!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment